Thursday, October 1, 2009

█▓▒мяs•вєяяιєѕ ℓs вαck tσ sαιd hι wιth my fяιєndѕ<-·´¯`·.ღ▒▓█

aLoha~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you my dearest friends?
I'm greats as well here....

October is here~~
Countdown for another 8 days~!!!
My birthday 101009 is coMinG~~!!
Oh my godness, the time pass very fast....
and I'm toward 21 years old..
*phew* old jor~
But I more await for next year birthday coming....=]
Why?.........*hehe*
because next year will be 101010
What a nice date~!!!...don't you agree with it?

Headache because of don't know whether want to celebrate my birthday in that day or not...
quite lazy to clean after party...:P
If go another place to celebrate...can't play too crazier~
If held at house...don't know what party I want to do...
buffet? NO!
bbQ? CONSIDER-ing!
steamboat? CONSIDER-ing too!

no buffet because I don't like it and have to headcount....==" troublesome

*arrrrr* how how?!??!?!

oops....lunch time soon....XP
no wonder my stomach start play drum already....>.<"

listening *Honey Honey* by music sketch MAMA MIA..
a nice music sketch I had watched....nice...
especially the island....the scenes really pretty and nice~
how blue and limpid for the sea....
how blue and soft for the sky and cloud.....
what if I could jump into the sea....

*phewwww* the feel sure very comfortable...!!!
natural is around hugging me....

*piak* wake up nicolefish...
Oops...my friends calling me to lunch...hahahahaha~~!!

-Lunch Time-

*poof~~*
I'm back from lunch....XP

yummy~~so full now...
i ate mix rice in canteen...delicious too ya~XP

too free in the office...
scroll up and down in my msn list..
some one msn title was catching my attention...

hahaha~~look in the msn address..
is Amytan!!!

she said that "今早差一点就要把人家的家给烧掉"
I text her and ask her what happen...
she said that she forget to close the gas...
wah lao...that she really careless..!!!

hahahahha~~wait wait...
this blog is wanna share what I'm going to celebrate my birthday...
why I pull until so far already...

hmm...my dear told me few day ago...
if I'm not going to celebrate party in my birthday...
he wanna bring me to a place...*wondering where is it*
so feel wanna know...but...he keep like very mystery...
*cheh*...

ish....I just mentioned that I was free...
suddenly got few requestor text me....
really "kepala besar"...
how can I handle so many peoples in one times...

-after 30 minutes-

*phew*finally I settle already...

yeee?what happen with msn?
keep sign out and make my pc laggy...

recently msn sucks!!
keep lagging and touble~

no patient to continue my blog already...
stop here

-Stay Tuned-

No comments:

Post a Comment